Branded Mini-Games system provides an analytics for the campaign and you can see the audience personal data in the analytics menu.
You can view the analytics of a campaign by following the steps below:
1. Go to Studio website https://studio.brandedminigames.com/ and log in with your account.
Note: if you don’t have an account yet, please check this article.
2. On the top menu bar, select the “Dashboard” button to go to the campaign dashboard.
3. Find the campaign which you want to check the analytics and select the “Settings” button in the top right corner.
Note: you cannot view the analytics of the campaign which has “Draft” status.
4. A control menu will be shown, select the “Analytics” item to view analytics of the campaign.
5. The analytics page of the campaign will be shown.
However, the full analytics features will be available for Non-AD (premium) campaigns only.
Free campaigns cannot see the analytics for the personal data, but only see the simple data such as page views, unique visitors.