Generally, the production process of making a mini game in Studio are as below:
- Go to Studio website https://studio.brandedminigames.com/ and log in with your account.
- Note: if you don’t have an account yet, please check this article.
- Preview and pick a mini game template that fits your needs in the Studio game list.
- Mockup the idea of your own mini game with that mini game template (please refer to some demo ideas here).
- Create a campaign with the selected mini game template (please refer to this article for more detail).
- Create the image assets for your own mini game, based on the mini game template’s image assets and your mockup idea before (please refer to this article for more detail).
- Customize the selected mini game template to make your own mini-game (please refer to this article for more detail).
- Customize the pages of the campaign (please refer to this article for more detail).
- Select a plan and publish the campaign to live.
Once your campaign is live, it will have a unique campaign URL.
You can distribute that URL in your own channels, such as your website, your SNS pages, your app,…so that your users can access to play.
Please refer some articles below for more detail: