Generally, the production process of making a mini game by Emoji Games are as below:
- Client previews and picks a mini game template that fits your needs in the game catalogue https://brandedminigames.com/catalogue/.
- Client mockups the idea of what needs to be customized to make it become their own branded mini game (please refer to some demo ideas here).
- Create the image assets based on the game template’s working sheet document and the mockup idea (who will do this task depends on the agreement between client and Emoji Games).
- Emoji Games customize the selected mini game template with the image assets as well as other requirements from the client.
- Emoji Games sends the initial customized mini game to the client.
- Client reviews and gives feedback of what needs to be updated. If everything is fine, the client confirms the initial customized mini game.
- Emoji Games runs QA & Debugging process for the initial customized mini game.
- Emoji Games publishes the mini game to live and gives the final game link or game file to the client.