Minimum game score is a function which allows you to set the smallest score which users need to be achieved to be able to join in your campaign:
- If users can reach or over this minimum score, their results will be recorded (means users have joined in your campaign).
- If users cannot reach, their results will not be ignored.
You can set the minimum game score for your campaign by following the steps below:
1. Go to Studio website https://studio.brandedminigames.com/ and log in with your account.
Note: if you don’t have an account yet, please check this article.
2. On the top menu bar, select the “Dashboard” button to go to the campaign dashboard.
3. Find the campaign which you want to set a minimum game score and select it.
4. You will be led to the Game Settings page of the campaign, in here, select the drop arrow in the “Game Configurations” section.
5. Set the value for minimum game score in the “Minimum Score” inputbox.
6. If the campaign has been published, after updating, please do select the “Save Changes” button on the top right to apply your changes to the campaign.
For more detail about how to customize the campaign furthermore after publishing, please check this article.