First, you need to download the image which you want to modify by:
- Selecting “Customize Game” in Game Settings, which will take you to the Game Editor.
- Select an image and click “Download” to download that image.
- Or, you can choose the “Download” button (bottom right) to download all of the images of the game at once as a ZIP file.
After receiving all of the image files, you can open them in any graphic editor tool to modify it:
- Open the image file in the graphic editor tool.
- Edit the image.
Note: please ensure to keep the image’s dimensions the same as the original image.
- Save the changes to the image file.
Below are some popular graphic editor tools:
- Photoshop: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
- Paint.NET: https://www.getpaint.net/
- Pixlr (Free online): https://pixlr.com/x/
When finished with the image modification, you can then upload the new image file to the game and apply it:
- Select “Customize Game” in the Game Settings and go to Game Editor.
- Select an image and click “Upload” to upload the new image to replace the current one.
- The new image will then be uploaded and applied to the game.
- Or, you can select the “Upload” button (bottom right) to upload all of the new images at once as a ZIP file.