By integrating Mailchimp to a Campaign, you can gather Email addresses of this campaign and send it to your Mailchimp account. After publishing the campaign, you can pass the email address to Mailchimp in Manage Campaign.
Step 1: Access Mailchimp Account and get the API Key
Step 2: Create List in Mailchimp to contain Email Address that will be passed from Studio.
Step 3: Access to Studio to create a Campaign
1. Go to Studio website https://studio.brandedminigames.com/ and log in with your account.
Note: if you don’t have an account yet, please check this article.
2. On the top menu bar, select the “Dashboard” button to go to the campaign dashboard.
3. Find the campaign which you want to enable the heart system and select it.
4. You will be led to the Game Settings page of the campaign, select “Integration Settings” on the left menu.
5. In the Integration Settings page, toggle the Mailchimp Integration to ON and:
- Enter the API key which you have got from Mailchimp in step 1.
- Select the receiving list that you have created in step 2.
6. After the campaign is published, you can pass the email address of the campaign to Mailchimp Account by selecting the “Pass Email Address to Mailchimp” button.