Call-To-Action (CTA) is the action which you want to guide users to do after playing game.
You can set up CTA for your campaign by following below steps:
- Sign in to BMG Studio website (https://studio.brandedminigames.com)
- Go to Dashboard page.
- Find the campaign which you want to set the heart settings and select it.
- Select “Page Settings” menu on the left, and then select “Result & Call To Action”.
- In “Call To Action” section on the right, turn on the kind of CTA which you want to use for your campaign
- Website Link: add a CTA banner in Result page, when a user clicks it, a new window is opened and goes to the “URL”.
- Video Clip: add a video clip in Result page.
- The video clip of ‘Embed URL’ is loaded automatically.
- You can get the embed URL of Video Clip at video service website e.g.: YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/embed/1QG2xGwB4LM
- Coupon Download: add a Coupon Download button in the Result page, user can click it and get a coupon number.