Skin Editor is a tool which allows you to customize other pages of a BMG campaign (not the game as it can be customized via Game Editor).
Display a live preview of the screen, what you see is what you get.
When you customize the elements, the change will be reflected here in real time.
List all available elements of the Screen.
Depend on the elements, they will have some components that can be customized.
You can customize the screen’s elements by following the steps below:
Step 1. Select the Element to customize
Choose an element that you want to customize in the Element Panel.
The elements’ components will be listed down:
Step 2. Customize the components
Once all the components of an element are shown, you can customize them as you wish.
The components list vary depend on the element.
Some common changes are:
- Change background color: select the color for the screen’s background
- Change background image: use an image as background pattern
- Change default image of component: use your own image for the selected component
- Change component style: some component support 2 style: image or text. You can select the one you want here
- Change text: use your own text for the selected component
Step 3. Check the result
After making the changes, they will be automatically saved and reflected in Live Preview.
Check if the result meets your requirements:
- If yes, you can close the “Skin Editor” window by clicking “Close” button on top right of the screen.
If no, go back to Step 1 and continue to customize until it meet your requirements
RESTORE ELEMENTS TO DEFAULT SETTINGS
You can restore customized elements back to the original settings by simply click “Restore Default” button at the bottom of components list:
Some elements can be completely removed by turning its switch to off in Element Panel:
CHANGE LIVE VIEW SIZE
You can check how the screen looks in different screen sizes by simply choosing the Live Preview’s screen size in top right of the screen:
There are three available screen sizes: PC, Tablet, and Mobile Phone.