Heart Settings is a function which allows you to limit the number of times users can play the game. When enabled, every time users play game they need a “Heart”.
You can set the heart settings for your campaign by following below steps:
- Sign in to BMG Studio website (https://studio.brandedminigames.com).
- Go to Dashboard page.
- Find the campaign which you want to set the heart settings and select it.
- Select “Game Settings” menu on the left.
- Click the drop arrow in “Game Configurations” section.
- Switch on “Heart Settings”.
- There are 3 options which you can configure:
- Initial Amount: define the number of hearts initially given to user; it also defines the maximum heart which a user can have.
- Refresh Time (min): define the countdown timer which the heart will be added each time this countdown timer expires, up to the “Initial Amount”.
- Increase Amount: define the number of hearts to be added after “Refresh Time” timer expires.