Minimum game score is a function which allows you to set the smallest score which users need to be achieved to be able to join in your campaign. If users can’t reach this minimum score, their result will not be saved.
You can set the minimum game score for your campaign by following below steps:
- Sign in to BMG Studio website (https://studio.brandedminigames.com).
- Go to Dashboard page.
- Find the campaign which you want to set minimum game score and select it.
- Select “Game Settings” menu on the left.
- Click the drop arrow in “Game Configurations” section.
- Set the minimum game score in “Minimum Score” box.