Technically, all Ad Networks which support MRAID, are able to run our playable ads.
But in reality, each Ad Networks may have their own rules, which may prevent the playable ad to be run on their systems.
We have checked and confirmed Playable Ad can be run in below ad networks:
- Mopub: https://www.mopub.com/
- Smaato: https://www.smaato.com/
- Inmobi: http://www.inmobi.com/
- AdColony: http://www.adcolony.com/
- Aol Millennial Media: http://www.millennialmedia.com/
- PubMatic: https://pubmatic.com/
- DoubleClick DFP: https://www.google.com/dfp/
And, below is the list of Ad Networks which have claimed that they can support MRAID.
But, please double check with their support if you want to use those ad networks.
- GO2MOBI: https://go2mobi.com/
- Celtra: https://www.celtra.com/
- Crisp: https://www.crispmobile.com/
- Aerserv: https://www.aerserv.com/
- Pocketmath: https://www.pocketmath.com/
- Mobfox: http://www.mobfox.com/
- Leadbolt: https://www.leadbolt.com/
- Adfrap: http://adfrap.media/
- Epom: https://market.epom.com/
- NativeX: http://www.nativex.com/
- Adcash: https://www.adcash.com/
- MobileFuse: https://mobilefuse.com
- AppNexus: https://www.appnexus.com
- MobileAds: https://www.mobileads.com/
- Smadex: http://smadex.com/
- Mobvio: http://mobvio.us/