A Website Campaign is a campaign which integrates and incorporates your mini-game as a content integration in eye-catching and visible sections of your website.
You can create a new Website Campaign by following the steps below:
- Open an internet browser and input the BMG Studio website URL.
- Sign in with your account.
- You can create a new campaign depending on your purpose or your favorite game:
3.1 Create a campaign for your PURPOSE:
- Select the ""DASHBOARD" in the Navigation Bar
- Click the "Plus" button to create your new brand game
- Set the Campaign Target as “(Mobile) Web”.
- Select the Campaign Purpose:
- Ranking Basis: Your campaign will show end users’ ranking on a Leaderboard page, and the winners of your campaign will be decided by that ranking.
- Lucky Draw Style: There is no Leaderboard page. The winners of your campaign will be decided by a random lucky draw after the campaign has ended.
- Daily Reward: The campaign will be connected with your system login, allowing you to use the returned game result to define your own player rewards.
- Instant Win: A campaign in which users will know their result right after playing the game.
- Select the Campaign Orientation.
- Once done, click the "Next" button to go to your game template tab.
- Select any game to see its Game Detail.
- If you like the game and want to make a new campaign with that game, simply click the “Create a Campaign" button.
- You will be led to the Create New Campaign wizard where you will be guided to create a new campaign step by step.
3.2 Create campaign from your favorite GAME:
- Select the "GAME" in the Navigation Bar
- In the GAME page, select Campaign Purpose in the left menu:
- Ranking Basis:Your campaign will show end users’ ranking on a Leaderboard page, and the winners of your campaign will be decided by that ranking.
- Lucky Draw Style:There is no Leaderboard page, and the winners of your campaign will be decided by a random lucky draw after the campaign has been ended.
- Daily Reward:Your campaign will show end users’ ranking on a Leaderboard page, and the winners of your campaign will be decided by that ranking.
- Instant Win:A campaign in which users will know their result right after playing the game.
- Then, select any game to see its Game Detail:
- If you like the game and want to make a new campaign with that game, simply select the target “(Mobile) Web”, then click the “Create a Campaign" button in the Game Detail page.
- You will be led to the Create New Campaign wizard where you will be guided to create a new campaign step by step.
Create New Campaign wizard
A. Game Settings:
In this step you can change the game resources to meet your requirements.
- Customise Your Game: customize the game to meet your requirement. Clicking “Customize Game” will open the BMG Studio, allowing you to customize many aspects of the template game (see Game Editor).
- Game Configurations:
- Minimum Game Score: sets a minimum score filter, requiring all game players to exceed the minimum score value in order for their score to feature on the Leaderboard page ; if they do not, they will see a failure message on the Result page and will have to replay, instead of visiting the Leaderboard page.
- Use Heart (Game Life) System: turning Heart System ON will make the game limit the time that the user can play the game:
- Initial Amount: the number of hearts initially given to a user;it also defines the “Maximum Heart” count which a player can have (except additional Hearts from SNS sharing).
- Refresh Time (min): extra Hearts are added automatically each time this countdown timer expires, up to the “Initial Heart Amount”.
- Increase Amount: sets the number of hearts to be added after the “Heart Refresh Time” expires.
After inputting, go to the next sub-menu “Campaign Settings”.
B. Campaign Settings:
In this step you can choose some options for your campaign.
- Campaign Profile & SEO:
- Campaign Title: Title of your campaign.
- Meta Description: Description of your campaign.
- Campaign Image: Image that will be shown when you share your campaign on social media (Facebook, Google +, Twitter...).
- Campaign URL: You can use our randomly generated domain or set your own domain for this campaign.
- Use our random generate domain:
- Simply click “Use the default URL” button to use the current campaign URL.
- Select “OK” to confirm the setting.
- Your Custom Domain:
- Input your domain and campaign-ID.
- Click the “Change” button to confirm to use your custom domain.
- The notice will be shown “You can user current URL for your Campaign” if your custom domain is valid.
- Please note that using your custom domain is for paid pricing only.
After completing your campaign description and URL, click to the next sub-menu “Page Settings”.
C. Page Settings:
In here, you can customize the screens which are used in the game, to meet your campaign’s requirements.
Here is the site map of the screens which can be customized:
Simply select screens in left side-bar, it will display in Page Preview.
- Landing: The Campaign landing page is an optional page which is the first screen users will see when they access your campaign. The Campaign landing page provides users with an introduction to your campaign and competition information. You can also add Prize information for winners. If the campaign landing page is turned off, all users will be led to the game screen directly as soon as they access your campaign.
- Log-in: Here, you can configure the Login Methods for your campaign:
- When to show users the sign in page:
- Before playing Game: the Login page will be shown before playing game.
- After playing Game: the Login page will be shown after playing game.
- Available Login Options: Tick the Login Methods which you want the game to support. Please note that at least one Login Method should be selected:
- Facebook: allow the user to sign in by Facebook
- Google+: allow the user to sign in by Google+
- Twitter: allow the user to sign in by Twitter
- Email Address: allow the user to sign in by email address
- Mobile Number: allow the user to sign in by mobile number
- Email & Password: allow the user to sign in by email address and password
- User ID: To use your own login method, select this option. Your system should transfer the ‘userid’ when it calls this Campaign URL with the GET parameter (userid)
- Collect Email Address: If you want to collect the email addresses of users who use this service as a login method, please turn on this option, because OME services do not allow sharing of user email info (Twitter, Facebook and Mobile Number). It will display an email input box after a user logs in by Twitter, Facebook or Mobile Number.
You can only select either “Email Address” or “Email & Password”.
- Result & Call To Action: you can configure the Leaderboard, SNS feature of the game and guide players to perform a Call to Action (or “CTA”) such as clicking banner or link, after playing the game.
- Leaderboard: After finish the game, players are moved to the Leaderboard page which show the ranking after displaying the game result.
- Max. Number of players to be listed: you can set the number of players will be listed in Leaderboard from 10 to 100.
- Let user edit name in Leaderboard: Tick this option to let users edit their username.
- Social Sharing: select the social networks to which the user is able to share information about your campaign.
- Call To Action: you can guide players to perform a Call to Action (or “CTA”) such as clicking banner or link, after playing the game.
- Call To Action - Visit Website: When a player clicks the CTA banner in the Leaderboard, a new window is opened and goes to the ‘URL’. Using App Promotion' to open URL in your mobile.
- Call To Action - Video Clip: Turn ‘Call To Action - Video Clip’ on to be shown in top of the Leaderboard. The Video of ‘Video URL’ is loaded automatically at the Leaderboard page. You can get the embedded URL of Vthe ideo Clip at each video service website e.g.: YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/embed/x-lyojlFzEk
- Call To Action - Coupon Download: At the Leaderboard, a player can click and get a coupon number. The coupon has 4 types as below:
- One Static Number: All players get the same coupon number as text.
- Generate A Random Number: Each player gets one randomly generated unique coupon number as text. You can customize the random rule by inputting the prefix string and length of random text.
- Coupon Image: All players get the same coupon number as an image. You will need to upload an image to use this coupon type.
- Use Pre-generated coupon: Player will get the coupon from a list. You will need to upload the coupon list file to use this coupon type.
- Advanced Settings: There are 9 more screens that you can customize the UI on:
- Unserviced Country
- Campaign Expried
- No Campaign
- Campaign not started
- Finished Campaign
- Term & Conditions
- Twitter Share
- Invite friends.
If you don’t configure the screens, a default UI will be used. To customize a screen’s UI, please the click “Edit This Screen” button; a Screen Editor will be shown to let you customize the selected screens (see Skin Editor for more detail).
After customizing in Page Settings, click the next sub-menu to continue.
D. Return Game Result:
The BMG system offers a BMG (HTML5 game) and saves the game result (score, playtime) in the BMG system’s database. However, some Clients want to get the game result and save it in their database. Please find "Learn More" for information on how the Client can get the game result from the BMG system.
After completing the settings in Return Game Result, click the next sub-menu to continue.
E. Instant Win Rewards:
Note: This Setting is only available if you have selected Instant Win for your purpose. Please skip this section if your campaign doesn’t use it.
The Instant Win Campaign is a campaign in which users will know the result right after playing the game.
- Setting Instant Win Rewards: You can add a new reward to the campaign by following the steps below:
- Select “Add New Reward” button, add new reward pop-up will be shown
In the Add New Reward popup, you can set up the reward’s properties:
- Reward Image: the image of the reward, it will be used to display as reward in the game.
- Reward Item: name of the reward, it will be displayed in the results screen.
- Minimum Play: the minimum plays which the user needs before the Winning Rate is applied, before that there's no chance to win this reward.
- Amount: the amount of this reward, if the number of users who win this reward equals to this “amount” value, there’s no chance to win it
- Winning Rate (%): the winning rate of this reward. When there are many rewards, the server will determine the winning reward following “less winning rate first” sequence.
- Multiple Win this reward: If it's ON, user can win this reward again when they play again, if it's OFF, user can only win this reward once
- Using it as default reward: when it's ON, the winning rate of this reward is 100%, which means if the user doesn't win any other rewards, user can always win this reward
- E.g. if you set 4 rewards:
- reward A has winning rate 20% - reward B has winning rate 10% - reward C has winning rate 30% - Server will check whether user win the reward B (10%) - If yes, then user win reward B - If no, then server will check whether user win the reward A (20%) - If yes, then user win reward A - If no, then server will check whether user win the reward C (30%) - If yes, then user win reward C - If no, then user don't win any reward
- After adding, new reward will appear in the list, you can update or delete it by selecting the “update” or “delete” button.
- Digital Receipt: Here you can configure an automatically function to send emails to the winners.
- Auto Sending Digital Receipt?: Tick to this checkbox and select the required information.
- Input the default email so that Digital Receipt will be sent from this Email Address.
After completing inputting in “Instant Win Rewards”, click to next sub-menu “Integration Settings”.
F. Integration Settings:
Analytics Services Integration: integrate the analytics services (Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Mixpanel Analytics, Facebook Analytics for Apps) which you want to use in your campaign and input the necessary information.
This option will help you to analyze your campaign traffic and give you a clear picture of how your campaign performs by referring to following:
- Visitor Traffic & Export users’ details
- Funnel Conversion Rate
- Device Demographic
MailChimp Integration: by integrating Mailchimp to a BMG Campaign, you can gather the email addresses of this campaign and send it to your Mailchimp account. After publishing the campaign, you can pass the email address to Mailchimp in Manage Campaign.
Note: Please note that you can only use this function with Paid campaign only.
After completing the settings in “Integration Settings”, click the next sub-menu “Pricing Plan & Publish”.
G. Pricing Plan & Publish:
At this step, you can select a pricing plan and settings for the campaign:
- Campaign Pricing Plan: There are two campaign tariff type:
- Free: Campaign Period for 3 Days and CPP is 150.
- Paid: Campaign period can be from 30 Days to 365 Days and CPP can be from 1,000 to 1,000,000 CPP, depend on which price scheme you select. And paid campaign will also unlock all campaign functions, such as:
- FREE Campaign Analytics.
- FREE CNAME Service.
- Sending Notification email to extend the CPP when 70% reached (Daily interval).
- Purchase additional Clicks.
- Email support.
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager
- MailChimp Integration.
- Note: CPP stands for Cost Per Play. 1 CPP is to be deducted when users (regardless of unique users) click/tap "game start" button. Your campaign comes to an end when either no CPP allowance is left or your campaign period is over, whichever comes first. Additional CPP can be purchased anytime during your campaign period and the leftover of this additional CPP can be used in your next campaign.
- Campaign Details (Timezone, Period & Country Access Permission):
- Campaign Timezone: set the timezone where the campaign will be run, this affects the start and end times for the campaign in the target country.
- Country Access Permission: Set the target countries of the campaign. You can limit a game to only be playable in selected countries. The BMG system checks the IP of users and compares it with this setting value. Please note that your campaign is open to all countries by default. Just specify countries only when you need to allow access from specific countries.
- Start Date/Time: set the campaign start date & time.
- End Date & Time: set the campaign end date & time. Note: it should be equal to or sooner than the Start Date Time plus the Campaign Tariff period.
4. After configuring, check the right side, you can see the Preview button, click to open new browser tab to review your campaign.
Note: If you select "Daily Reward" as the campaign purpose, it will need to be passed an additional parameter "userid" when calling the campaign URL to be worked.
5. To publish the campaign, simply click the “Publish it!” button to proceed to check out.
6. Confirm to proceed to pay:
7. Input your payment detail:
8. Once done, your campaign is ready to launch.